Organizational Process Safety: Taking Process Safety to the Next Level
What if we could take the lessons of industry for the past 30 years and distill them into a new understanding of process safety management? One that includes the important PSM models of the past, but adds a new understanding based on experience of how organizations actually work?
This ebook outlines a fresh approach to process safety excellence. It includes attention to the essential elements of PSM as well as the organizational components necessary to supporting them.
- Capability & Culture: Why you need both & how to build them
- The critical importance of data & knowledge
- Leveraging organizational expertise so practice actually meets intention
- Cultivating behavioral reliability
- The four organizational characteristics that support strong process safety performance