Registration Opens for European 2016 Safety in Action™ Conference in Antwerp, Belgium
Oxnard, CA – July 15, 2016 – International behavior and process safety experts will meet at the annual Safety In Action™ Conference October 26-27 in Belgium. The 2-day event offers a unique networking and learning experience empowering individuals and organizations to create safer workplaces.
Focused on the key safety issues in the chemical, pharmaceutical, transport industries, the 2016 Safety In Action™ Conference in Antwerp (#SIA2016) will feature:
- Best Practices Showcase - At this exhibition organizations display their real-life examples and stories, successes and challenges. Exhibiting organizations are eligible to enter for the chance to win one (1) day on site service of a consultant.
- Behavior Based Safety Experts – sessions on driving safety, human reliability, SIF and more.
- Process Safety Track - Capturing and distilling decades of experience from across Europe over two days of practical process safety knowledge exchange including a keynote from Dennis Hendershot, CCPS on Inherently Safer Thinking – Not Just Design or Technology.
- Pre-Conference Programs held on 25 October:
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Creating a Culture of Care - Arrive early on 25 October, and discover new skills in a dynamic and engaging small–group environment by registering for this year’s pre-conference workshop. This half-day workshop will demonstrate how creating a “Culture of Care” can generate predictability, reliability and safety as an output.
- The Executive Forum, a one-day safety and networking event that brings together senior leaders from the world’s top companies. This year‘s Executive Forum will cover:
- New advances in neuroscience research and what that tells us about the leader’s role in minimizing human error in the workplace.
- What type of strategies executives are implementing and how to prevent serious injuries
- Safety journeys by world-class organizations
Provided by global consulting, testing, and advisory firm DEKRA Insight, the event is the first to integrate all disciplines of workplace safety within one forum. The 2016 Safety In Action™ Conference in Antwerp will take place on 26-27 October 2016 in Antwerp, Belgium. Find the full program and registration at http://www.safetyinaction.com/conference-uk/overview.
About DEKRA Insight
As the global leader in safety at work, DEKRA Insight is a consultant and partner to many of the world’s largest chemical, oil and gas, transportation, utilities, pharmaceutical, and agriculture companies. With a passionate, scientific approach to transforming safety, our clients mitigate risk to their employees, assets, and reputation in a quantifiable manner—and in the process, enhance business performance.
DEKRA Insight has over 500 employees in 22 offices and 16 countries. We are a service unit of DEKRA S.E., a global leader in safety since 1925 with over 35,000 employees.